MAIRON TUBES was founded in 1994 and was primarily involved in steel sheets / plates and reinforcing steel processing and distribution.
Starting 2007, MAIRON TUBES gave up the distribution activity, focusing merely on processing: reinforcing steel bend forming, special cutting of steel sheets/plates and production of cold-formed welded structural hollow sections.
- manufacturing of Cold Formed Welded Structural Hollow Sections with the view of Calibrated Hollow Sections and Hollow Sections for pressure purposes;
- processing by slitting and cut to length from hot / cold rolled steel coils;
- processing by oxy-fuel and plasma cutting from hot/cold rolled plates / sheets;
- processing of reinforcing steel;
- develop of new technological equipages for pipes or other metallurgical products.
- evolving the long terms with the partners;
- increased satisfaction for its customers and other partners;
- continual competence development of the employees and their involvement in fulfilling the targets;
- reducing the risks and negative impact of industrial activity on the environment;
- use of work facilities and high-performance technology on economic efficiency terms.